So what is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is relatively new in South Africa, but is used extensively in the UK and the USA. Life is all about us, and how we negotiate through 'the world". This programme helps us BE exactly what we want to be, do exactly what we want to be doing ,and removes negative aspects of ourselves that holds us back. This enables us to be happier with our lives, because we are living positively and are in control!
This is a programme you embark on if :
- you are wanting to reach your full potential
- you are pro-active
- you are at a crossroads in your life, and want support in making the correct decision
- you are not happy in certain areas of your life
- you are out of balance
- you are wanting to challenge yourself
- you have health or fitness goals
- you want to grow as a person
- you want to set goals in your life and achieve them
- you want to reach the dreams on how you would like your life to be
- you have lost your identity
- you are confronted with change like new job, divorce, death, retirement, emigration etc
- you want to live consciously and mindfully
Coaching is NOT counselling.Counsellling is helping you deal with an issue from your PAST- coaching helps you determine a better FUTURE! We are very FORWARD focused! This coaching process also provides you with practical tools that are easy to apply, but incredibly effective.
I work with all those who want to be the very best they can be, in all areas of their lives. Tiger Woods is an outstanding golfer, but he still needs a coach to help him see what he cannot. And so it is with Life Coaching. Our job is to ask you the questions about how you are living, what you are thinking, why you are thinking that way and help you realise who you are and whre you want to be. Let us be an agent of change together!
Some clients may be facing challenges- new job, divorce, moving to a new country, bereavement, retirement, spiritual challenges, financial changes, marriage, births, etc etc. Life is about living with challenges, and I will help you harness the hardship of challenge, and use it to grow a better, stronger, more compassionate, wiser, more effective YOU! In other words, to use the hardship to weather you/your soul.
My clients range in age from 16-76! We are never too young, or too old to learn and improve ourselves. And I have coached clients via skype in the following countries: USA, UK, Australia, Kenya, Brunei. As long as you have a strong skype signal, I can coach you anywhere in the world!
How does it work?
I can coach you from anywhere in the world as long as you have skype (or similar). I do face to face sessions. I coach on a one to one basis, or couples coaching.
I also coach groups- special interest groups, bookclubs, women's groups etc. I tailor- make the programme to meet your needs.
I come to your Business and coach your "chosen few" there- this is a Life Coaching, not a Business Coaching Course. In other words I will help your staff to be a better person, more balanced and therefore their efficiency at work will also improve
I am an inspirational speaker too.
The workshops vary according to the topic and range. See the Events page for more details.
If you are coached:
We work together as a team so that you can achieve your goals, and change your life to make it what you want it to be. I help you tap into your internal wisdom, and YOU find the answers, I just ask the questions. You sign up for a life changing programme- not just a few sessions you think will help you a little bit . I only work with highly motivated individuals who are totally inspired by new goals in life.
I usually have a session with you every 2 weeks, for an average time of about 6 months. The time between sessions can be negotiated.
My goal is to equip you with skills, and then let you fly. This programme has been specifically designed to help you to achieve peak performance.
The following Topics are part of the Coaching Programme. You have flexiblity to chooses the ones you want.
- Balance (life-work-family-down time)
- Boundaries ( why we need them and how to draw them)
- Conflict (understand what it is, no longer be scared of it, and how to resolve it)
- How to build your team (at work). Not a once off team building day- but methods of ensuring a highly motivated and efficient team.
- Time Management
- How to hold life lightly in your hands , despite hardship
- How to remain motivated in life
- How to manage stress
- Change-the process, and how to deal with it
- Masks and self-esteem
- The drama triangle and Transactional analysis
- Who am I?
- Peak Performance
- Goal setting and accountability
- Beliefs- how your beliefs move you closer to success
- Motivation - breaking down negative beliefs and rebuilding the positive
- Values - adopting a value structure for ultimate success
- Rules - uncover your hidden rules and always feel good
- The Six Human Needs - which ones do you need met?
- Communication & Projection - all communication is projection
- Responsibility - the foundation for freedom
- Mind Chatter & questions - the answer to everything
- Long-Term Goals - what would you really love to do?
- Purpose - true meaning in life
- Celebration time!
The sessions take about 1 hour 30 mins, except for the first one which takes 2 hours..
Your time, motivation, and courage to change, and the need for personal development and self discovery.
If we are doing the sessions on skype, then it is recommended that you print out the notes I email you per session.
In between the coaching sessions, both you and I will be working....so you need to have time in your week to do your 'homework".
Price is available on request.
Costs of workshops and coach training will vary according to the length of the workshop, and the number attending.